coffee : why am I still here?
posted by Jay March 10, 2023 0 comments

Hi,

I am pretty sure many of us are wondering why we are at this place or situation that we are in. For me, why am I still writing this blog post knowing no one would probably find this, when I could just rest from a hectic week of work.

I have been wanting to talk about this for a long time ago, but could not find any chance to do it. At some point, I wondered so many times on whether someone will find this blog helpful for their life journey or join in to ponder on questions I pondered on. But at the end of the day, what matters most is those things that bring peace to your mind and heart. And doing this brought peace into me. Writing whenever I want, brought me peace.

Of course, I was not even updating it regularly either. I even left this blog for months, so it made more sense that no one is here nowadays. But this blog is some trace of me growing up. A journey of me pondering on both simple and complex questions about life. Just a journey of me learning, and ranting on life occurrences.

If one's therapy is shopping, or drawing, or singing - mine is simply writing. Even during those times I left this blog behind without any update, I was writing and posting on somewhere else - in an entirely different form of writing, different form of expressing my thoughts and questions.

And I hope you - the one who is reading this post - would do things that give you peace. You might be hesitant, or inconsistent like me. But try to give yourself a chance to let that peace come. If you needed a sign before, God probably sent me to be that sign. Go for it.

Love yourself, love others.

Until then, adios.

Labels: ,

design by Wanaseoby